PNE, FRIGHT NIGHTS - Wed.Oct.17th to Wed.Oct.31st
This Scholarship award promotion shall be organized and coordinated by Global Model and Talent Inc. dba. New Image College of Fine Arts (New Image College, or the College) in association with its sponsors/partners. Our booth is near the roller coaster. See Map
WEEKLY SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
Scholarships will be awarded to the top contestant entries based on the judges decisions. The purpose of the scholarships is to reward the contestants for their efforts, to encourage them to pursue their dreams and to help them further their study of the arts. All contestants entered into the competition will be eligible for a scholarship at New Image College of Fine Arts in the Full Time Diploma Programs. The awards are as follows:
- 1 $2,000 scholarships to any New Image diploma program
- 10 $1,000 scholarships to any New Image diploma or certificate program
- 20 $500 scholarships to any New Image diploma or certificate program
All contestants are required to:
- Fill out a draw form at the event
- Have a preliminary interview with a member of New Image College
- Submit a 500-word essay-form statement describing your career goals
The College reserves the right of final decision on any matters pertaining to the successfully completed form and/or essay.
Contestants will be judged on the following criteria:
- Presentation and personality
- Ability to communicate future goals
The New Image College Scholarship is open to any person who has a High School Diploma and is 19 years of age. Employees or pre-existing students of New Image College are restricted from entering this scholarship award competition.
- New Image College reserves the right to refuse any contestant entry into the scholarship award competition.
- New Image College reserves the right to refuse any scholarship award winner the right to register at the College.
- New Image College is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the contestants.
- There is no cash value on the scholarships.
- Contestants grant New Image College and its sponsors/partners the right to photograph, film, video and or/digitally record scholarship award winners.
Each contest acknowledges and releases New Image College and its agents, sponsers/partners from any obligation to pay compensations of any kind to the contestant in considersation for New Image College's utilization of any images taken or used within the contest and the contestant waives any rights to any claim for compensation.
As a condition of the contestant being permitted to compete in this competition, each contestant: i) grants permission to New Image College to use, without compensation of any kind to such contestant, any photograph, audio or video, or any statement verbal and written or visual image or recording incuding digital recordings, or any portion or portions thereof,in such manner as New Image College may determine including in any promotion or advertising, and ii) waives any right to any fee or compensation for any of the aforesaid and iii) releases New Image College from any loss, damage, injury or expense which the contestant may suffer or incur as a result of his or her participation in the Competition, howsoever caused.
Once you have received confirmation of your scholarship acceptance, you have 14 working days to fulfil the requirements of the application and registration process. Failure to fulfil these requirements within the alotted time will result in the scholarship becoming null and void.