New Image College aims to assist all aspiring creatives in their dream of achieving the highest level of education. As educators since 1980, we understand that investing in this education can be challenging. We are offering the following bursaries.
If you are a passionate individual and want to apply, please complete the form below.
Creative Arts Bursary
- Grade 12 – High School Graduates: $2,500
Available for Diploma Programs
Must attend school within 2 years of high school graduation.
If you have questions about tuition, financial aid or payment plans, please email one of our Program and Career Advisors at:
Criteria for Applying
- Provide 1 letter of reference from a high school counselor, teacher, professional employer, or indigenous band representative.
- Must complete a 500-word essay explaining your career goals and aspirations.
- Must have successfully completed and pass the application and registration process.
- High School Bursary
Must be submitted before midnight on March 30th.
Rules and Regulations
- The values mentioned above are redeemable as a discount toward tuition and has no monetary value.
- Cannot be a currently registered NIC student.
- Recipients must meet all admissions requirements and be accepted into NIC.
- The values of the above mentioned bursaries cannot be combined with any other existing promotion.
- This bursary covers partial amount of the tuition for the specifically mentioned programs. The recipient is responsible for all additional costs necessary to complete their program of study.
- NIC reserves the right to cancel this initiative at any time, at its sole discretion, should an administrative conflict or error occur. NIC reserves the right to modify this campaign’s rules in any way, at any time, provided reasonable notice is given.
- This program is void where prohibited by law. It is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state and local laws and regulations.