Modern Beauty Supplies Inc
Modern Beauty Supplies was established in Calgary, AB, in 1986. Today, we are Canada’s largest family-owned supplier with stores across Western Canada, with services available to clients across the country. At Modern, we are the exclusive distributor of numerous product lines recognized globally, including Moroccanoil, Keune, Unite, and more! Just recently, we have been awarded Canada’s Best Managed Company for our continuous expansions, progressive thinking, and our ability to accommodate our growing client base while ensuring our employees are treated like family.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable part-time Showroom Sales Associate to join our team in our Richmond store. This position is ideal for someone who has a strong entrepreneurial spirit with the desire to grow store sales, which in turn creates personal gains as we have many perks through our bonus and incentive programs. In addition, we want someone who has a positive, outgoing personality who thrives in a team setting but can also work independently.
The most important characteristic of our team of Beauty Advisors is that we love helping our clients, therefore, a high level of customer support is required. This commitment entails being enthusiastic about building client rapport as well as being flexible with scheduling and working weekend shifts to accommodate our continued growth.
If you are a people-person who is passionate about the beauty industry, highly motivated, reliable, and have an eye for detail, this is the position for you!
- Provide superior customer service to all clients
- Educate clients through consultative selling, promoting new products and knowledge of promotions
- Drive sales through a commitment to satisfying customers
- Accurately and efficiently process financial transactions utilizing POS System
- Maintenance of correct store promotions and signage as well as stock and display merchandising
- Cash handling and performing opening and closing duties
- Being the first point of contact for the office – responsible for greeting and redirection clients, customers, and guests
- Perform other duties as required
- Exceptional customer service skills – develop and maintain positive relationships with high priority accounts and clients
- Willingness to retain product knowledge to promote sales
- Solid visual merchandising skills
- Strong technical aptitude – ability to learn a new computer system
- Ability to multitask and adapt to shifting priorities – flexibility to work in multiple departments
- Previous retail experience required
- Experience as a Hairstylist or an Esthetician is considered an asset but not required
- Weekend availability
We offer a sign on bonus of $150 paid on completion of 6 months of employment and an anniversary bonus of $150 after completion of one year of continuous employment with us.
If you qualify for this position and believe you would be a good fit, please submit your resume.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Bonus pay
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All customers are required to wear a mask, curbside pickup is available, common surfaces are sanitized often, and we have a Wellis air purifier at each location in high traffic areas
- Beauty: 1 year (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
PHONE: (604) 432-1846
LOCATION: 3031 Beckman Pl #100, Richmond, BC V6X 3R2
|Job Category||Fashion & Makeup|