Job Description: Cashiers provide friendly, professional and knowledgeable service to all clients in a support capacity. They complete transactions accurately and efficiently to expedite the client’s transaction, while suggesting possible complementary products and tools for their purchase.
• Assist in training other cashiers and consultants on Point-Of-Sale (POS) and MPOS.
• Participate in inventory control.
• Assist in maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization within the cashier zone.
• Ensure safety and tidiness standards are respected and maintained at all times.
• Provide basic store and product information to clients as needed.
• Be aware of and assist in maintaining SEPHORA’s merchandising concepts.
• Complete transactions accurately and efficiently, leveraging Mobile Point-Of-Sale (MPOS) technology as necessary.
• Comply with all cash handling and related procedures.
• Ensure compliance with sampling policies and procedures.
• Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Supervisor(s), Assistant Manager(s) or Store Manager.
• Process returns/exchanges in a courteous manner.
• Engage clients in appropriate conversation while completing transaction, and provide gift-wrapping when required.
• Participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
Qualification & Experience:
• 1-2 years of retail/client service industry experience in a fast paced environment.
• Flexible availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is essential.
• Previous cash handling or cashier experience is preferred.
• Ability to multi-task, while providing professional and outstanding client service.
• A High School graduate or equivalent.
• Comfortable in engaging clients in conversation at the cash area.
• Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
LOCATION: 1045 Robson St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2V7
|Job Category||Fashion & Makeup|