Designated Beauty Advisor Holt Renfrew Beauty, boasts the best of skincare, makeup and fragrances from around the world. We are currently looking to hire a variety of positions for our luxurious Vancouver location. If you share our vision to inspire a life of style, and have a passion for beauty, Holt Renfrew can offer you a rewarding and exciting career.
Why Choose Holt Renfrew?
• Work in the most luxurious environment and interact with a large client base
• Have access to and sell products that are unique and exclusive to Holt Renfrew
• Earn excellent commission and rewards
The Designated Beauty Advisor (DBA) develops deep, long lasting relationships with customers that lead to an increase in sales, service, and loyalty.
The Specialist (DBA) is also responsible for the achievement of the sales target of their assigned brand. The compensation for this role is commission-based and is directly tied to achievement of personal sales and brand volume targets. Upon reaching a volume of $600K, DBAs are equipped with additional clienteling tools.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Consistently deliver extraordinary service to all customers
• Exceed all sales and service personal goals and targets
• Exceed all sales and service brand goals and targets
• Build a loyal personal client base by constantly acquiring new customers, developing existing clients, and retaining loyal clients
• Share expert level of product knowledge with entire store selling team
• Maintain solid relationships with buyer, vendor, and selling manager
• Drive brand sales by identifying key marketing opportunities, event execution, assortment recommendations, etc.; communicate suggestions to store management on a routine basis
• Attend all educational sessions offered including product knowledge, vendor, and Holt Renfrew seminars
• Perform floor recovery, visual merchandising, price change, and related sales support tasks
• Communicate regularly with personal clients through phone, mail, and electronic methods regarding in-store events, merchandise requests, sales follow-up, birthdays, etc
• Resolve all customer service issues and partner with selling management on any issues outside of guidelines
• Perform other duties, as assigned
The ideal candidate:
• High school diploma
• Proven ability to exceed sales targets
• Highly collaborative; working with and through others in a team-oriented environment
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
• Able to work a flexible work schedule based on the needs of the customer that includes nights, weekends, and holidays
• Minimum of two or more years’ experience in a commission-based sales environment
• Prior retail sales experience as a product specialist in a luxury environment preferred
• Entrepreneurial, competitive, self-confident, and self-motivated