What This Position is All About
You are a friendly, customer-focused individual who understands the importance of always being ready to serve the customer. You are a team player who has earned the respect of your peers through commitment, partnership and effective communication. You organize and prioritize your workload in a way that always puts the customer first and delivers the operational standards that are required. In a dynamic fast-paced environment you are self-motivated, adaptable and decisive ensuring the best outcome for the customer and the business.
Who You Are:
- Acts with customers in mind, great networking and relationship management.
- Puts the needs of internal and external customers first. Seeks customer information when improving products and services.
- Often goes above and beyond their goals. Is consistently a top performer and elevates the performance of others
- Sees ahead clearly, is knowledgeable and has a capability for a big picture perspective.
You Also Have:
- Knowledge of skin/body care treatments with 2-5 years of work experience in Cosmetics
- Certified Make-up Artist
- Must have experience in a commission and clientele selling environment
- Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
As The Counter Manager of Cosmetics, You Will:
Analyze business metrics to develop action plans that address opportunities and positively impact the business
Build your client base through the Preferred Customer Program
Observe staff on the selling floor and their interaction with customers, co-workers and overall customer service level
Achieve daily / weekly / monthly sales goals based on the department’s goal and are expected to track their sales
Deliver World-class service through client communication, product knowledge, fashion direction and solution-based selling at the highest-level
Work with Vendor Partners to maximize sales opportunities through suggestive selling, store events / seminars and wardrobe clients
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
|Job Category||Fashion & Makeup|