- Day shift
Esthetician – Cosmetic Teeth Whitening & Skincare
We are a unique spa concept that primarily does cosmetic teeth whitening. We recently added skin treatments in our offerings and are looking for an esthetician or new esthetics grad to do teeth whitening & skin care. We will also consider esthetics students.
2 locations Downtown & Tri Cities (both locations are accessible and come with free parking and a short walk from the skytrain station). You are required to work both locations but can have a primary location that you prefer.
Since our skincare services are new, you will be primarily doing teeth whitening at first but we are getting busier every week with skin treatments. This position will be part time while training (minimum 10 hours) to start as it will take time for you to get acquainted with all our lines, treatments, and devices. Once you can be independent it will be bumped up to 16 – 20 hours. This job has the potential to move into a full-time position for the right candidate. Preference will be given to those with flexible hours.
- Experience is an asset but not necessary. Completion of an accredited esthetics program will be considered in place of experience. We are willing to train & certify the right candidate.
- Customer service experience
- Comfortable selling treatment packages and retail skin care products
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment (you may be servicing 3 – 4 people at a time for teeth whitening)
- Strong interest and passion for the beauty/skincare industry
- Someone looking for a career in the beauty industry and eventually wants long term F/T employment
- GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS (this job requires educating your clients, communication is a big part of the job, if you don’t like talking to people this job is not ideal for you)
- Flexible hours preferred
- Friendly, high energy with a positive “Can Do” attitude. This is a small company you are required to wear many hats at times
- Personable and drama free, someone that gets along easily with people (your coworkers & customers)
- Someone who doesn’t cut corners on sanitation (we take this cleanliness very seriously)
- Teeth whitening (training & certification provided)
- Skin care treatments; hydro facials, oxygen facials, Peels, BB Glow, Nano Infusion & Microneedling. (training and certification provided). You will also be required to take an acne specialist certification.
- Selling retail products for maintenance and home care
- Inform customers of pre/post care
- Inventory tracking
- Accept payments
- Entering customer information/records in our database
- Taking calls, answer customer inquiries and booking/confirming appointments
- Sanitizing stations and sinks, taking garbage out, sweeping and mopping floors, keeping Smile Bar tidy
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines
WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER CANDIDATES THAT SUBMIT A COVER LETTER + RESUME. COVER LETTER MUST STATES WHY YOU ARE SUITABLE FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY ALONG WITH YOUR RESUME.
- Are you willing to work both locations (Downtown & Port Moody)?
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
LOCATION:2738 St Johns St, Port Moody, BC V3H 2B7
|Job Category||Fashion & Makeup, Nails & Spa|