Ambitious? Career-minded? Seeking new energy in yourself and a safe, caring environment? That’s great! Especially when you’re a talented Esthetician-Spa Therapist who’s passion is serving people, joyful communication, health and wellness, safety, attention to detail, extraordinaire guest care, and providing world-class spa experiences. Because that’s exactly who we’re looking for!
If you’re a professional Aesthetician, Spa Therapist, Body Worker, RMT & or Wellness Practitioner, we invite you to be an integral part of our passionate Spa Team. Our popular luxury Boutique Day Spa, located near the ocean and Rocky Point Park in Port Moody, BC, is expanding its team, along side our beautiful growing community. We’re an exclusive Day Spa (no hair salon) and have been happily serving our Tricities community for 18 years.
Currently, we’re seeking a talented Esthetician to fill the title and position of Esthetics/Wellbeing Manager. Who value’s their team and guests and enjoys being a leader within an environment and lifestyle of all things Spa, Beauty & Wellness.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO “CURRENTLY” SKILLFULLY PROVIDE & ONGOINGLY DEMONSTRATE ALL DETAILED LUXURY SPA TREATMENTS OF:
* manicures & pedicures
* facials & skin treatments
* body scrubs & wraps
* client consultations, home-care recommendations & wellbeing plans
*Extraordinaire attitude and hospitality
- Guest relations; concierge, computer & office skills
- Inventory: retail & professional
- Team: Focus groups. Trainings. Goal-settings.
- General spa care
You Are: Enthusiastic, respectful, and passionate about caring for people, enjoy working in a beautiful tranquil environment with high standards and values. You enjoy being a part of – and leading – a committed, fun, caring and professional team while holding the vision of long-term relationships.
You’re a natural leader with thoughtful communications, open to learning and sharing, hold a positive attitude and dedicated work ethic. Providing ‘Above & Beyond’ client care is our purpose; making a “profound difference” in the lives of others is our passion.
*NOTE: Formal Certified education in this field is required. You MUST be a Certified Aesthetician &/or Spa Therapist &/or Licensed RMT &/or Wellness Practitioner.
*Previous experience in a spa and or hospitality environment is an asset.
We’re excited to provide you:
- FANTASTIC guests, EXCELLENT gratuities!
- exciting NEW website, products and spa wellness treatments coming soon!
- company growth and advancement opportunities
- a beautiful serene space with a fun, kind, dedicated, small caring team
- 3 mins to sky train, transit, trails, beach and restaurants
- free parking
- guest relations, service protocols, advanced education
- unique spa treatment pricing for family members
- competitive wage; bonus initiatives
- 11 stat holidays paid (where applicable)
- vacation pay
- advanced training
- goal setting and support
- special events
Please forward your detailed resume along with a personal cover letter telling us why we’re lucky to have you join us for this position.
*Candidates who are considered will be contacted. **No phone calls or walk-ins accepted.**
- Personal protective equipment
- Plastic barrier at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Telephone and or Virtual staff meetings where available
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, & cleaning procedures in place
- Guest mask wearing & medical check-in required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $29,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Wellness program
COVID-19 PLAN IN PLACE: Health BC and Worksafe BC compliance. Spa Covid Plan, including PPE, plexi-barriers, medical/dental grade viricides, masks, face shields, staff accountability, sanitation in place for Staff and Guests.
- Customer Service: 1 year (required)
- English (required)
- Therapist License/Certification (required)
|Job Category||Nails & Spa|