At Prafind, we believe in prevention over cure. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of millions of Canadians by making services more convenient and accessible through an easy-to-use web application that books trusted health and wellness practitioners to your doorstep. We are an empathetic and fun company that puts our staff first. Our philosophy is if we take care of our people, they will take care of our clients.
Do you want to be your own boss, make your own schedule and earn 30%-50% more money than you do working for a spa/clinic? Whether you want a little more money on the side or a full-time job, this is possible with Prafind Inc.
We are looking for a qualified Facial Spa Therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies such as massages, facials, and manicures/pedicures.
What You’ll Do
- Provide in-home quality facial spa. Advise clients and suggest treatments related to their individual needs. And perform face and scalp massages for therapeutic or relaxation purposes
- Set your own hours and commute location using our system
- Bring your own products and massage table to client homes
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant client queries, needs, and expectations
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
- Certificate or current license in aesthetics, massage, or related field
- Proven experience
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Flexible schedule
- On call
Clients fill out a COVID-19 screening form before the appointment.
- Why are you the best person for the job?
|Job Category||Nails & Spa|