- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
Do you love to work in the beauty industry?
Are you looking for a safe environment to work in while enjoying your passion for beauty products?
Do you consider yourself a team player who enjoys working with customers and giving them an amazing professional experience?
If so, we’d be happy to hear from you!
At West Coast Beauty, we are seeking a bright and enthusiastic staff member to join our inside sales team at our Vancouver Showroom.
We are seeking an energetic and self motivated full time staff member to work Sunday to Thursday. Hours are Sunday 10am to 4pm, Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5pm. We offer commission compensation above base wage, extended health and dental benefits.
West Coast Beauty is the premier ‘Boutique’ beauty wholesale distributor in BC. We represent worldwide leaders in hair, nail and professional beauty supply. We take pride in giving our customers a friendly and professional experience each time they visit our showrooms!
- Meet and greet clients with a smile and hello
- Be the face of the company
- Assist customers in an upbeat manner
- Learn and retain knowledge of the brands and products West Coast Beauty carries
- Make suggestions on product choices
- Create and build relationships with clients
- Proficient on the computer
- Receive orders
- Merchandise and stock shelves in an organized manner
- Complete daily showroom tasks
- Work well as a team player
- Work with your team to ensure inventory control
- Days end cash out
- Assist outside sales team with orders
- Meet monthly sales targets
- Outgoing, personable … WOW factor!
- Enjoy working in a team atmosphere
- Self motivated
- Professional Beauty License is an asset
- Minimum 2 years beauty sales experience
- Basic computer experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative with Merchandising
- Salon or Beauty background
- Able to travel to other locations (car an asset)
- Able to resolve customer challenges
- Present a fashion forward appearance
If you wish to be part of this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter describing why you are choosing West Coast Beauty! Sending in a cover letter is a huge asset and helps set you apart from other applicants. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Store discount
- Professional Beauty: 2 years (preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
PHONE: (604) 637-1100
LOCATION: 125 W 5th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y 1H9
|Job Category||Fashion & Makeup|