REGISTERED MASSAGE THERAPIST
The Fitness and Wellness department of the Jewish Community Centre of Greater Vancouver is looking for a Registered Massage Therapist.
The individual who fills this role will be given exclusive access to JCC members and will work alongside Kinesiologists and Personal Trainers who refer their clients. There is currently a high demand from members for this service, and we expect whoever enters this role to become busy quite quickly.
You can earn $58.80-$80.50 per hour! (Percentage split or open to discuss room rental)
The massage room is located within a multi-complex facility with members who join to participate in various programs. This will provide large interdepartmental referral opportunities.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Provide quality massage therapy services and outstanding customer service
• Promote the Wellness Centre at the JCC
• Registered Massage Therapist with a recognized institution
• First Aid/CPR (preferred)
Experience & abilities:
This opportunity is ideal for an established RMT looking for a new location, or a motivated RMT looking to expand their practice.
What’s in it for you?
• We have a friendly work environment of Personal Trainers and Kinesiologists to grow your business in, • Mindbody booking system,
• Full receptionist who handles billing,
• Laundry services,
• Flexible scheduling,
• Personal training and membership discounts for you.
Position Start Date: Immediately
Please submit a cover letter and resume to the JCC Personal Training Supervisor email@example.com Subject line: registered massage therapist.
Thank you for your submission
Jewish Community Centre of Greater Vancouver
950 West 41st Ave.
Vancouver, BC V5Z 2N7
|Job Category||Nails & Spa|