Client Care Coordinator/Medical Spa Aesthetic Receptionist
Yaletown Laser Centre is seeking a Full time experienced front desk client care & sales coordinator who is passionate about working in the medical aesthetics industry to join our team.
- The ideal candidate would have the ability to multitask, work independently and supportively in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated to create the upmost exceptional 5 star client care and service.
- Have an eye for detail and have excellent word processing/computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Gmail, Outlook, website, spreadsheets, accounting and EMR software (MD Ware, patient now)
- Candidates must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to prioritize, coordinate and multiple tasks efficiently and effectively in a busy environment.
- Has a true passion for the Aesthetic industry.
- Must have sales experience.
- Must have experience in the Medical Spa Aesthetic Industry.
The successful applicant will perform multiple roles in our clinic, including but not limited to:
- Greeting patients and visitors in a friendly and professional manner both in person and over the phone. We take pride in delivering 5 start exceptional care.
- Complete patients billing, POS, invoices, quotes, handling cash transactions and day ends.
- Contribute to the clinics success by managing email lists, retention activities and effectively respond to, follow ups, Inquiries and manage new leads.
- Ability to successfully educate, promote and sell , upsell, products, skin care and new treatment options.
- Scanning in patient charts and clinical information.
- Answering and managing phone calls, emails, scheduling appointments, re-care patient program, providing information about the services we offer, maintaining accurate patient records, managing referrals and tracking systems.
- You will be expected to keep the clinic tidy and do some light housekeeping as well as other administrative duties assigned to you.
- Knowledge in Injectables, Laser treatments, Body contouring, minor procedures and medical grade skincare.
- Full time hours
- A fun and positive work environment
- Competitive wage based on experience level and contribution
- Discounted services and Products
- Team Building Fun.
*Must be available to work some Saturdays and evenings. Must be flexible in schedule changes*
If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you and have you join our team.
- Extended health care
- Bonus scheme
- Staff Treatment Perks
- Dental care
- Vacation paid time off
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
We are following strict PPE Policies & Procedures at all times.
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Client/Customer Care: 2 years (Required)
- Medical aesthetic administration and Reception: 2 years (Required)
|Job Category||Nails & Spa|