Shi-Nail Nail Salon is a luxury and trendy nail salon with two locations within the Great Vancouver Region.
We are currently looking for one full-time supervisor to join our Burnaby location. If you have a great personality and excellent customer service and management skills, please reply to this posting. We look forward to having you join our team.
– Excellent in English and Mandarin/Cantonese communication skills.
– Must at least be in post-secondary school or graduate with diploma.
– Must be punctual, reliable, accountable, and responsible.
– Well organized and able to work independently.
– Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
– Great interpersonal communication skills.
– Friendly, approachable and professionally well-groomed.
– Previous supervisor or manager experiences are an asset.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
– Greet guests and providing customer service in a professional manner.
– Oversee daily sales target, control the workflow and customer satisfaction.
– Receive payment from clients and tracking all the transactions.
– Answer phone and e-mail inquiries and schedule appointments.
– Promote services and keeping updated records of customers and employees.
– Control quality of all treatments to meet high-quality standards.
*Please email your resume with a phone number.
*Only suitable candidates meeting basic requirements will be contacted.
*Thank you for your interest in joining the Shi-Nail Nail Salon and we look forward to meeting with you soon.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Secondary School (preferred)
- retail management: 1 year (preferred)
Shi Nail Blue on Kingsway 778.379.9666
Shi Nail on Saba Road 604.273.5888
|Job Category||Nails & Spa|