***PLEASE KINDLY RESPOND TO QUESTIONS BELOW WHEN APPLYING***
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:Feel Fabulous is Western Canada’s top mobile spa company, with mobile locations operating in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary and Montreal. We specialize in creating glamorous and fun spa birthday parties for kids and teens, as well as adult wellness spa parties for corporate events, bachelorette parties, bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties, employee appreciation, and self-pampering.
Now throughout Covid we have been performing services on same household family members, one on one services, and socially distanced outdoor events. Our multi-household parties will resume when allowed by government restrictions. We will be able to offer more hours when that is possible.
We are looking for an Esthetician or Nail Technician to join our growing team!
· Work for the top mobile spa company in Western Canada
· Become part of an extraordinary team
· Elevate your career offering extensive training and growth opportunities
· Enjoy a competitive wage, opportunity to make great gratuities, and reimbursement for travel
Check us out online at www.feelfabulous.ca and www.spaparty.ca for more information about who we are and what we do!
***A position for a Team Leader / Spa Manager will be opening soon, please express interest upon applying if interested in that position as well
· Ability to perform facials and body treatments (scrubs, wraps and massages) an asset.
· May be required to pick up party supplies from the company warehouse, transport supplies in your vehicle to party locations (which is typically in the homes of our clients), and back.
· Set-up/clean-up of party supplies at the party location; general ongoing organization of supplies to ensure all kits/supplies are replenished and in good working order.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
· Esthetician or Nail Technician diploma required for adult parties.
· Ownership of a vehicle an asset.
· Available Friday evenings and all day Saturday and Sunday (or ideally 2 of those 3 days). We are flexible with availability if you are currently in school/have another job (so long as availability is clearly discussed at the time of interview).