N.BAR-LOVE YOU NAILS.
Voted the best nail salon in DUBAI, today, N.Bar’s chain of award-winning nail bars have become an integral part of the life of so many women. N.Bar has perfected the client experience and applied new thinking to the traditional nail bar. N.Bar has 20 Nail Bars with over 250 employees and is expanding with franchises across the world and now we have proudly opened our first location in Canada in West Vancouver
N.Bar is looking for a dedicated person who can perform professional nail service. The right candidate has great communication with our clients and work to build lasting relationships with our customers, and guide them towards other services or products that N.Bar offers.
Through our top-notch training program, your success is our success. We are dedicated to your nail journey forever. With an ever-growing list of awards and accolades, N.BAR is as A-List as it gets. Our Directors and Certified Instructors breathe and work in the industry, bringing their proven expertise and wealth of industry knowledge directly to you. They’ve been recognized all over the world .N.BAR has won international awards, and the list keeps on growing!
- Hourly base pay between $17-25 (based on experience) + commission and tips
- Part-time and full-time opportunities available
- Employee referral bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Paid training (Acrylic, gel extensions and nail art techniques)
- Safe and inviting environment with other stores and great restaurants nearby
- Free parking and conveniently located public transportation options
- Discounted services
- Offer first-class service, providing strong and positive leadership that promotes a healthy team
- Greet and check in guests with our digital system as they arrive
- Perform nail care services including manicures, pedicures, foot treatments, polish, soft gel, acrylics and basic nail art.
- Provide information about our salon, solutions and pricing options to clients
- You are enthusiastic about work and working with others on a team
- You can prioritize, are disciplined, show initiative and have a flexible attitude
- You thrive working in a physically demanding, fast-paced, work environment
- Recommend retail products to clients
- Achieve their daily productivity and quality goals
- A genuine interest in people
- Effective communication skills.
- Must be team-oriented
- Be able to work independently while supporting others.
- Have at least 2+ Years or beauty Nail Service: 3+ Years (preferred)
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- At least 2 years of salon experience
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends preferred
- Work authorization in Canada.
- Conversational English-speaking skills
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Willingness to continue education and stay in the know on new treatments and advancements
- Knowledge and experience in performing a range of nail techniques while following protocols
- Strong communication and client service skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision
Be part of something that you can feel good about — inside and out! Apply now. Please send us a brief description of your experience along with your resume.
- Full-time, Part-time
- $17.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Signing Bonus
- Base Hourly Rate
- Store Discounts + Perks
- Business hours 9:30am to 630pm M-Sat 11am-6pm Sundays
- Open Monday to Sunday
- Open Holidays
- Typical start time 10am
- Typical end Time 6pm
- Commission pay
- Cosmetology License (Preferred)
- Nail Technician License (Preferred)
Company’s Facebook page:
- Nbar Canada
- Nbar Canada
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Day shift
- How many years of Nail Technician experience?
- Do you do Nail Extensions?
- If you were hired, what would your ideal work schedule be like?
PHONE: (604) 369-6227
LOCATION: 1569 Marine Drive West Vancouver BC V7V 1Y3
|Job Category||Nails & Spa|