» Part-time, Full-time
» Commission pay
» Monday to Friday
» Weekend availability
Benefits and Compensation:
- Afrina provides generous employee discounts. We also offer health insurance and benefits after one year of service.
» 700 Marine Dr Units 140 & 150, North Vancouver/BC
About the Job:
Nail Extension Technicians are required to carry the skills of nails enhancement services using UV gel, acrylic and poly-gel. Increase beauty of the hands and feet by the art of nail decoration.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Nail Extension Acrylic (forms or tips)
- Nail Extension UV gel (forms or tips)
- Nail Extension poly-gel (forms or tips)
- Dipping System
- Refill Nail Extension
- Removal Nail Extension
- Nail Extension services such as:
- Acrylic, UV gel, poly-gel – Classic
- Acrylic, UV gel, poly-gel – Ombre
- Acrylic, UV gel, poly-gel – French
- Acrylic, UV gel, poly-gel – Aquarium
- Nail design and art such as:
- 3D nail art
- Floral Nail art
- Stroke Painting
- Chrome (metallic & mirror effect)
- Nail Crust Designs
- Nail Stone Crystal Art Designs
- Nail Care & treatments
- False Plastic Nail Extension service
- Hand & Feet Spa services
- Hand & Feet Paraffin
- Providing quality hand and foot massages.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 years of experience in the makeup industry (Preferred)
- Training certificates.
- Qualified in other beauty, spa or health skills.
- Working at Afrina requires following the Rules & regulations and health & safety standards.
- Cooperate with colleagues by establishing team work and follow instruction from the line manager accordingly.
- Punctuality and attendance.
- Flexible to work for extended hours when required.
- Working in a beauty and spa industry mandates the Nail Extension Technicians to stay on top of her/his own beauty and wellness. Working at Afrina requires following the standards of health, hygiene and grooming.
- Stays up-to-date on, knowledge or trend of Nail Extension procedures, design, nail treatments / health and aftercare.
- Participate in trainings and continuously practice in the free times.
- Time management, knowing how long will take to complete the services required.
- Working quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
- Ability to multi task and willing to learn additional skills.
- Greet and welcome guests by name, to make them feel welcome and comfortable.
- Communicate well and through consultation clarify/confirm the previous history and required service with customer. Ensure and check any signs of nail or skin problems before the service by using the consultation form.
- Evaluating a customer’s nail and skin condition and offering recommendations for treatments.
- Must be able to engage clients with exemplarily customer service; appropriately recommend and discuss nail treatments, skin care products and services available.
- At all times up-sell other services and beauty products, when appropriate.
- Perform the service as required by the standard process of Afrina.
- Inform and order materials and equipment from inventory room punctually.
- Ensure and maintain clean work station.
- Prepare proper equipment and materials, etc.
- Ensure using sterilized, packed tools, disposable kits and etc.
- Participate in daily mangers meeting.
- Attend the staff monthly gathering/meeting and keep the information provided by the higher management in that meeting (for example: company strategy and marketing plans) confidential.
Phone: (778) 512-3111
|Job Category||Nails & Spa|