» Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
» $15.60 – $20 an hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
» 6533 Buswell St Unit 110
About the Job:
MY EUPHORIA studio was created through our life events and family values.
- Creating an atmosphere where every guest is welcomed, and connections are built–it’s more than just money.
- Building a close-knit team of passionate people who love what they do. Great work is only done when you love what you do.
- Providing quality manicures and pedicures, which include removing old nail polish from fingernails and toenails, cleaning nails, shaping the ends of nails, pushing back cuticles, and applying new polish based on clients’ preferences.
- Applying artificial nails (hard gel, acrylic)
- Nail designs and nail art.
- Evaluating the condition of clients’ nails and advising them on proper nail care and suitable nail care treatments.
- Sanitize all nail instruments and equipment before each use.
- Ensuring that workstations are kept clean and orderly.
- Ensuring that nail and massage supplies are adequately stocked.
- Perform general appointment bookings and cash clients out when needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Manicure/Pedicure (clean, trim and polish nails)
- Acrylic/UV gel nail extensions
- Nail Art technics
All clients will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entry.
All clients and staff are to wear a mask at all times within the studio.
Plexiglass at stations to separate nail techs and clients.
Phone: (604) 214-0789
|Job Category||Nails & Spa|