Store Name/Number:BC-Park Royal (0590)
Address:796 Main Street, West Vancouver, BC V7T 0A5, Canada (CA)
Full Time/Part Time:Full Time
Position Type:RegularThe Operations Consultant works in partnership with the Operations Supervisor to maintain stockroom organization and merchandise updates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide friendly, professional and knowledgeable service to clients as needed during store business hours.
- Assist in training other cashiers and consultants on Point-Of-Sale (POS) and MPOS.
- Assist in maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization within the cashier zone.
- Be aware of and assist in maintaining SEPHORA’s merchandising concepts.
- Participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
Merchandising and Operations
- Perform shipment receipt and processing in a timely manner.
- Organize and maintain stockroom per company standards.
- Process transfers, damages and testers per company standards.
- Check in all visual elements and communicate missing/damaged pieces to Operations Supervisor.
- Ensure safety and tidiness standards are respected and maintained at all times.
- Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Supervisor (s), Assistant Manager(s) or Store Manager.
- Ensure compliance with sampling policies and procedures.
- Participate in inventory control.
- Designated consultants will be cross-trained in cashier functions.
EXPECTED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of retail/client service industry experience, preferably in a stockroom capacity.
- Possess good computer, arithmetic and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to the needs of clients and the business.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- A High School graduate or equivalent.
- Flexible availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is required.
- Work in a fragrance filled environment.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Bend and stretch to stock shelves.
Owned by LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world’s leading luxury goods group, Sephora is highly regarded as a beauty trailblazer, thanks to its unparalleled assortment of prestige products, unbiased service from experts, interactive shopping environment, and innovation
Sephora stores– Sephora operates approximately 1,900 stores in 29 countries worldwide, with an expanding base of over 360 stores across North America. Sephora opened its first U.S. store in New York in 1998, its first Canadian store in Toronto in 2004. Sephora’s North American headquarters is located in San Francisco, with corporate offices in New York, Montreal and Toronto.
Sephora.com– Launched in the U.S. in 1999 and Canada in 2003, the foremost beauty site on the Internet is also Sephora’s largest North American store in terms of sales and selection of products and brands.
|Job Category||Fashion & Makeup|