By working at Sally Beauty, you would be part of the largest hair and beauty supplier in the world and we are on a mission to empower our customers to express themselves through hair – and we need passionate and talented people to make this happen!!
The Sales Associate/Beauty Advisor will focus on one primary objective – creating a memorable shopping experience for our customers. We are continually searching for passionate beauty lovers that want to help our customer through their beauty experience. Whether assisting with hair color, cosmetics, skin care, or nails, we want you to be the advisor on our customer’s journey. It takes knowledge and training – which Sally Beauty will go above and beyond to provide. You bring your passion and personality – we will do the rest!
Your role at Sally Beauty:
- Build relationships and inspire loyalty.
- Recommend additional and complimentary products.
- Inform customers of current promotions and events.
- Set up advertising displays and arrange merchandise to highlight sales and promotional events.
- Ensure our customers are informed about and enrolled in our Loyalty program.
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain a professional store environment and communicate inventory issues.
- Demonstrate our Sally Beauty Culture Values.
- We have a range of different working schedules and hours to suit everyone’s needs.
Why you’ll love working here:
- The people are creative, fun and passionate about beauty.
- Generous product discount and free sample products.
- You will receive a great education regarding our products.
- You will have ample opportunity for growth.
- You may qualify for one or more of the following – medical, dental, vision, RRSP Contribution wit company match, vacation, sick and holiday time depending on the average hours worked.
This role is typically Part Time, though some locations offer Full Time. Ask about this if contacted by a hiring leader.
Legal wants you to know:
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs, occasionally while on a ladder, with or without accommodation.
- May be exposed to fumes and odors upon occasion.
- The position requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy items such as shipment or record boxes. The position involves working around moving parts, carts, or machines, and may occasionally include exposure to irritant chemicals.
|Job Category||Fashion & Makeup, Nails & Spa|