About the job
Discover your Calling!
At Rosewood, Relationship Hospitality. It’s in our genes – a natural desire to deliver meaningful and heartfelt experiences. “It’s a calling”. At Rosewood Hotel Group we work instinctively and from the heart to master and elevate our craft. Together, we push the boundaries to impart magic into every day. We care for people, and make it our purpose to build long-lasting, genuine relationships.
Here, we do what we were born to do.
Rosewood Hotel Georgia is hiring for Spa Therapist (Esthetics)
Come join Canada’s Best Hotel Spa in Canada, as recognized by World Spa Awards in 2020. We are keen to maintain this recognition and we are looking for the right talent to join our team. – Forbes Five Star for nine consecutive years.
- Provide a welcoming environment to our guests by demonstrating consistent high levels of service.
- Conduct appointments according to guest’s comfort and desire.
- Maintain knowledge of and comply with all Rosewood Spa policies/service procedures/standards.
- Ensures rooms are fully stocked with professional products in designated treatment room, restocking as required.
- Provide all facial, salon, massage and body services offered by the Spa at Rosewood Hotel Georgia
- Customization of Esthetics treatments to meet guests needs.
- Maintains impeccable standards of room and personal cleanliness, safety, and hygiene.
- Knows and participates in all areas of the spa including retail and Esthetics treatments.
- Ensures compliance to all hotel policies, programs, and core practices
- Other duties as assigned
- All professional licenses must be current
- Knowledge of SpaSoft is an asset.
- Fluency in written and oral communication in English.
- Esthetic Certification is a plus.
- Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting 10-15 pounds, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Compensation & Benefits
- Combined hourly wage plus commission.
- Extensive health and dental benefits
- Bonus Incentive Program
- $500 yearly allowance for continuing education
- We encourage personal and professional growth. Continue the Rosewood Journey through global talent development opportunities.
About Rosewood Hotel Georgia
Following its debut in the Roaring ’20s, the legendary Hotel Georgia came to be known as Vancouver’s most historic and elegant retreat. When it first welcomed guests in 1927, the hotel brought unheard of luxuries to the young city of Vancouver and Canada’s West Coast. And it wasn’t just the local society set that made the hotel the heart of Vancouver; Louis Armstrong, Ginger Rogers, Frank Sinatra, Laurence Olivier, the Rolling Stones and the Prince of Wales all added to the mystique of this irreplaceable piece of history.
Now unveiled as Rosewood Hotel Georgia, the fully restored Georgian Revival property has returned to its former grandeur with additional elegance afforded by extensive amenities and the impeccable service of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts. From the painstaking restoration of Old-World craftsmanship to the addition of the most luxurious furnishings and latest technology, Rosewood Hotel Georgia offers an unmatched combination of legacy and luxury – a return to the golden age of hotel travel.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rosewood-hotels-&-resorts/
Send Resume directly to: Laura.Dominguez@rosewoodhotels.com
—-There are 2 vacants full time available and 3 vacants on call or part-time —–
|Job Category||Nails & Spa|